20 September 2012

Today in Toronto

After many years, I met an old friend from hang gliding and his beautiful family too - Carlos Rizo and his wife Paula, originally from Colombia, live with their two daughters and their son in Toronto. His brother Luiz has been living in France and is one of the top ranked pilots of the French national team who will go to Forbes.
I didn´t get to Toronto for about 8 years, and I thoroughly enjoyed their invitation for breakfast at their home this morning. Even though it is a long time ago that we met last, there are still many common grounds that wipe away a few years immediately. The passion of flying, the travelling, good times and hard times - and definitely always trying to make the best of every day and every situation.
I hope I can come back soon and meet the Rizos again!


Keine Kommentare: