22 Mai 2014

Buenos Aires morning run

For training, I like to go running in the natural reserve along the Rio de la Plata, just next to our hotel. This time I saw several kites and parrots, also some really small birds, and then a couple of beautiful sea eagles on their morning flight! Majestic animals!
When I got back to the hotel, my colleague just wanted to start out on her run, but she was cold, so I had lent her my running jacket - looked good on her too! She is a triathlete, so now she knows which gear to get next ;)
Back in the hotel, it was very busy, as they were hosting the Martin Fierro awards, something like the Argentinian grammy. Not much sleep for the two nights I stayed in Buenos Aires, too much noise setting up and packing up the staging area of the event.
Almost on my way to the German Open in Greifenburg which starts tomorrow - I will report!




Keine Kommentare: