07 Februar 2013

Ispo in Munich

It is always fun to visit Europe´s biggest trade show of sporting equipment. The latest gadgets and inventions are just waiting for curious people like me to be tested. At adidas eyewear, I could customize my own individual sunglasses. The computer "snapped" my face and clipped my design on, the sunglasses moved around with me on the screen. Very cool!
Many shops seem to go natural now, Ive never seen more brands with merino wool products as on this years ispo. But there´s nothing like the traditional Icebreaker original!
A huge crowd of people gathered in front of the GoPro exhibits - no wonder, they raffled two GoPro Hero3 black edition cameras off! I didn´t win unfortunately...
It was cool to see Sebastians F1 racing car with the GoPro mounts and cameras clipped to it, as well as some really cool flying footage of Kirby Chambliss in his Air Race plane!


Keine Kommentare: