13 März 2011

To the Japanese pilots

My dear friends in Japan - I know that quite a lot of you are following my blog. And of course, I follow the news and Im horrified to hear about the earthquake and the shutdown of the nuclear plants. If you live in an affected area and you can get a ticket to Germany, to Munich or Frankfurt, please contact me, here or on facebook - I can host a few, and my parents in Bremen also have space in their house, and I have quite some great friends who would like to help you, assist you, accomodate you. My friend Tascha turned her place in Christchurch into a shelter for the people who lost everything - now it doesnt look better in many places in Japan.
A lot of us are thinking of you and hoping for things to get better! Please don´t hesitate to get in contact with me!

Keine Kommentare: