17 Juni 2008

Pitch discussions

Today we still have low clouds, rain and storms are forecasted for the afternoon, so we had a few hours of discussion after Dennis Pagen had published his pitch measurements, leaving the more detailed explanations to Gerolf.
Looks like tomorrow we might get another task in if the trough moves through fast enough. For sure we will fly on Thursday, Friday looks iffy at this time.

Keine Kommentare: