24 Oktober 2007

At the factory in Botany

Today I went to the Moyes factory in Botany with Vicki. Lots of nice memories of the time when I was working with Vicki and her sister Jenny in the office. Today we worked out an interview with Attila for the "Soaring Australia" magazine, but maybe Cross Country is interested as well.
As you see, no glider in the factory because Stanwell is "on" today, so the boys went testflying for a short time, because it started raining, a front will move through today and we might even get some storms tomorrow.
Attila walked in, he had brought my harness down from Canungra in his car (so it would not get lost on the flight). And just some minutes ago Dave Seib came in, he looks a lot healthier today than through the whole competition and said that he feels much better (he even vomited during some flights, still did amazingly well and came 4th in the comp).
Feels good to be back in Sydney. Driving with Oli and Carol through Bronte and Waverley to Bondi Junction made me feel at home. Well, I guess sitting on the table with this incredible family, enjoying Molly´s fantastic chinese cooking, makes everybody feel very much at home.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey Corinna! it was nice to meet you in canungra! Hope you had a good time, i sure did! Good enough to make me want to move there!

I said i would comment with my email address, so here it is: yellow_dinosaur23@hotmail.com
(and before you start giggling at it, i got it when i was 12) I also have a picture for you.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Australia! i'm heading off to Austria in eight days!

Christina.