25 Januar 2010

Home

Back in Sydney, I was welcomed again in Vicki´s and Greg´s house in Coogee where I had stayed for quite some time while I was working for Moyes. It has always been a great privilege for me to have been able to live in what is for me the nicest city in the world, and to have been welcomed with open arms by the unique Moyes hospitality.
Great weather, close flying sites, crazy birds, funny traffic lights that sound like crazy birds, interesting festivals (right now it´s Sydney Festival again), beautiful city beaches and a bunch of really relaxed, cool people. And yes, again I feel very much at home.
Im looking forward to meeting up for a brunch with the flying girls tomorrow morning, somewhere between here and Stanwell. The only downside is that I have to leave too soon. And that I won´t have time to meet my friends in New Zealand this time.

Keine Kommentare: