03 November 2014

I love Sydney!

 
I had great company when I landed on the last day of the Canungra Classic close to Rathdowney. From the air I saw beautiful horses in some paddocks and managed to land on a field away from them so I wouldn´t scare them. When the farmer came over, I was a bit nervous about his reaction, but he, his two daughters and his son were just the loveliest people you can imagine. I was lucky again! And my team found me and helped me pack up in the strong northerly that was shooting through with up to 40km/h.
Back at HQ, we celebrated the awards, had dinner and a great party. I was sad to leave, but also happy to briefly stop over in Sydney before heading out to New Zealand today. I love Sydney, it always felt like home, and does even more if you have fantastic friends who host you in the most beautiful spot Ive ever seen in the city!



Keine Kommentare: