04 September 2021

Porsche x Corinna Schwiegershausen

After a long break, it felt great to get into the air again! I am very motivated to qualify for our open (men´s) national team to join European and World Championships in hang gliding. I need to perform extremely well in competitions that count for the world ranking, and especially when the weather is difficult and requires a lot of creative and persistent flying, I seem to do well. 

Lucky that Hessenmeisterschaft served that weather where patience is needed. I flew almost on my own the whole time, and it paid off to fly on different paths - with my 2nd place in the international, and 1st place in the regional championship, I moved up to 4th position in the German national ranking and am currently qualified as part of our national team! 

You can activate subtitles in your own language for this video, hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09mwMqJh_pU&t=62s

Keine Kommentare: