06 Februar 2012

World ranking: 1.

After a tough season of a long break from flying, I want to thank my parents and my close friends for having helped me through the months of training to get back into the air. The pre world championships in Forbes were the first competition after 7 months, and I really enjoyed the flying. And even better: With the good result, I am back in 1st position in this month´s Women´s World Ranking.
A big thanks to all my sponsors for their trust in me, and a special thanks to Vicki, Kim and Steve Moyes for having helped me to get that perfect RX 3 as a safe little glider to get back up to the top of the ladder!
It is snowing and freezing cold in Munich right now, but I am already dreaming of flying in Valle de Bravo in March...

1 Kommentar:

Rebi hat gesagt…

Super!!! :-)